Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let the Cooking Begin!

Over the last few months I have had to make numerous different dishes for holiday parties and always found myself searching Pinterest for something new and delicious. Now that the holidays are done however, I find myself sitting in the office for hours on end just looking at  drooling over food. I figured why not combine my loves (Pinterest and Cooking) and start blogging about it! I am not a professional by any means. I cook in my boyfriend's kitchen, I take pictures with my less than $100 camera from K-Mart and I probably screw up at least 4 out of 5 times I try to make something. But I love it none the less and hopefully you will too. I will be posting attempting to post every Wednesday. So if you have any suggestions for me to try, please leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment: